Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Good News and New Hair Cut


I tried to stay away from the scale since my kids left. Well I have had a migraine for a while but I do have a history of them and I refuse to go to the doctor.  I want to fix it myself. I asked my husband to take my scale and put it in his trunk and he didn't but I didn't get on the scale because it was just making me more upset by getting on it. It was going from 217lbs to 215lbs up and down but never below 215lbs. So I was strong enough to stay off of it. My head was hurting enough. Well between all that I cut my own hair. Here is the Picture. I've started walking a different route and walking more since my kids left and the headache. Well today I woke up and decided to get on the scale and to my surprise the scale was my friend again it said 211 lbs YAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I just had to go on my long walk route and run in between hoping my headache would resolve. I have to go to the doctor and weight in and get a fill on Thursday I will suggest they give me a 1cc fill. Hopefully this will help. By the way. I am going to the Christmas Party at work that I'm so looking forward for.  I've bought a dress the other day. It was a XL it just slid right on fit good without a girdle I figured I should buy a large since the party was a month out and I did. But, when I got home I didn't feel right about setting the goal because I a have a big problem with setting goals so I took it back and got the XL. I it's too big I would feel better that I need to get a smaller size and than have to go get a larger size. Well that's it for now. Please share your stories and thanks for reading my blog. Come back for more.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good news on the scale! That is awesome. And the haircut looks great too!

    Hope the migraines get better. That is rough.

    ReplyDelete