Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm Back to Exercising and Eating Right

Hi everyone I believe I'm back in the swing of things. I did everything right today. I had to back up a little and eat muchies/ liquids today because the regular foods was hurting my stomach. I went for my 2+ mile walk/run. I went to the store and bought yogurt, jello, Grapefruits,watermelon, Water and 100% ruby red grapefruit juice. I feel GOOD since my walk with my husband. I got a Wii fit Plus for Christmas and that Wii told me how Obese I was and I have a body of a 50 year old; then it had the nerve to weigh me. I almost got mad but,  it was what I needed somebody or something to tell me, I need to workout and eat healthier. I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday. I'm just glad it's over so I can go back to my weight loss journey. Until next time. Take care and remember to exercise for progress. Thanks for visiting my page and following me. Please share my page.

4 comments:

  1. Good job getting back on the exercise wagon Myra. And Merry Christmas a little late.

    Those little Wii people are so annoying! But the Wii Fit is fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you too are getting into the exercise thing again. And how dare that Wii telling you how much you weigh!!! LOL

    Hope your New Year is all you hope for it to be & more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah the wii fit is a total insult but hey it works to get my but in gear ! I too feel like WHAT ??!! I'm not that old..how dare they !! But I'm determined to get my mii to not blow a gut eventually after the weight ins !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say, Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete