Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

"CHALLENGE"

Hi everyone I have chosen a word of the 2010 year it's CHALLENGE. I will challenge myself to do better. I will start using a TO DO list and each day I will select at least 1 of them and challenge myself to get as many done as I can; but everyday I will have to do something on the list. I chose the word challenge because of my WII it always want to challenge me. So I will challenge myself daily where ever I am. My band will be on my TO DO list daily. Because I have to challenge it everyday. I need to eat my food slower and take smaller bites. That will be 1 of my daily CHALLENGES. I want to thank everyone who mentioned selecting the new word for the year. I have read several blogs that mentioned it. Therefore mine is CHALLENGE. I hope everyone's year have started off right so far. DINNERLAND I will be thinking about you tomorrow during your banding, wish everything goes well. Until next time my supporters. Keep reading and writing.

4 comments:

  1. Great 2010 word!
    I look forward to hearing about all your accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love your word! Challenge is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent word! I know you will meet your challenges in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant word - challenge encompasses so much and you will do great in 2010. Happy New Year to you :)

    ReplyDelete