Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Finally Got some Motivation


Hello again everyone. I got a push in my motivation from Jocelyn. She decided to set a goal for me. I usually don't set goals for the fear of failing but, I think setting goals is something I really need since I seem to be slacking in exercise. My goal is to reach 209 lbs by November 4, 2009. That's less than 2weeks to reach my goal. That mean I really have to workout. So today I went walking was able to keep a steady pace. My husband was with this time. He fussed and complaint the whole time we was walking. When I turned on my block I surprised myself and my husband; I started running and ran all the way home. Now, I think I woke up some muscles that wasn't really awake before. I have to say I do feel good and I am proud of myself for that run. I will be working out at least 2 times a day to try and reach my goal. I will set another goal. By my 4 month Post Op 12/4/09, I want to be in Onederland. If I reach my 1st goal I know anything is possible if you work hard at it.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Good for you running past your husband! Keep it up, I know you will make it. Watch out, I'm right behind you!

    ReplyDelete