Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Need to Lose my Stomache






































Hi Everyone It's been a little over a week. I have been slacking big time with exercising. I've lose 1pound since my last post. Therefore I'm only 215 lbs. I'm slacking because I really need to go to the gym and work on my Abs. ( Boy do I need Coach Jocelyn Right Now in Person). I have no problem walking I can do that all day. It's the real work that I'm slacking with. The Gym offer Butts and Guts. I am going to go to that class this week. I need it very bad. I posted a photo so that you will see what I'm talking about. The walking just not cutting it for my Love Handles. I am losing inches. I still haven't measured myself. I have to admit I'm loving this size 16 and they are not too tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment