Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

"Feeling a little under the Weather"

Hi everyone, I didn't get to challenge myself on yesterday and walk extra. I wasn't able to walk at all. I didn't feel very well. Upset stomache with symptoms of a virus. I don't think it have anything to do with the Lapband. I also ate some apple sauce yesterday for the 1st time and had some milk earlier that day. I wasn't supposed to drink milk, But I wanted it so bad. As I laid in bed all day I felt hungry; therefore, I didn't know if there was a change in my stomache since the swelling has gone. I decided to eat a few shrimp and was very careful to chew real well. Today I got out the bed moved around was more active, my stomache still is not right but I'm not hungry at all. I didn't even eat or drink anything until after 5pm; I was able to go for a walk today it started raining and I contiued on my journey to walk with the help of my determination. I know now that I can't just lay around in bed. I have to be active and I won't be hungry. That seems backwards to me but that's how it is. Today I had 4oz of chicken broth, A Protein shake tonight and a 20 oz bottle of water. I will try and drink some crystal light before bed. I am still making good progresss on the scale. Well that's it for now. Thanks for reading my page. Don't forget to come back. Feel free to ask any questions. I would be glad to answer any questions. Can you please sign my book and let me know that you've been by and add yourself as a follower to see my progress. Again thanks and talk to you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. HI MYRA, GET TO FEELING BETTER REAL SOON O.K. YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION. I'VE HAD A FEW UPS AND DOWNS TOO. I SOMETIMES HAVE GROWLING PANGS AND GET IT CONFUSED WITH GAS PAINS. I THINK ONCE I START ON SOME FOOD, I MAY BE ALRIGHT. YOU HANG IN THERE GIRL. LACTAID MILK IS WHAT I CAN HAVE. HAVE YOU ARLEADY ADVANCED TO EATING SOLID FOODS? DROP ME A LINE, YOU KNOW HOW TO REACH ME. FEEL BETTER SOON....EBONY

    ReplyDelete