Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Post Op day 5

Good morning Today is a good day already. Yesterday I was miserable and bloated with gas. I bacame very bored and wanted to cry. My husband got me out of the house took me riding in the car and shopping, Then we ended up playing dominoes to keep me occupied, Of course I won. I decided to suck the juice from the grapefruit and that helped with the gas. Today I'm going to have broth for breakfast, grapefruit juice, italian ice, Those italian ice r good, and GasX; then' I will go fom there. For lunch and dinner I will try some chicken noodle soup. I will put it in my magic bullet and liquidfy it. I can't forget my water I have to drink. By the way I did get on the scale this morning and I had some really positive results but I will not record them until Tuesday. Once a week is when I will record my weight, and post new photos; unless, I just have to show u something which I problably will. Have a good day. Thanks for following my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment