Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Thursday, August 13, 2009




Good Morning Everyone I haven't wrote in 2 days but I've been very busy running around getting ready for school because, I have 3 wonderful grandkids I have raise ages 7, 4, and 3 Just when my baby hit 18yrs. I get 3 more. Now back to me, I have been enjoying my Wii. My bloating is much better still have swelling and bloating when I eat but nothing compared to what it was before. I have posted my morning workout for today. I went for a 1 mile walk this morning YAH!!!! Boy did I sweat. I feel wonderful have no extra pain but I still have tenderness to my abdomen area and when I take deep breath. I have to continue to use my incentive spirometer. The gas is moving to my left shoulder, But nothing I can't tolerate. Tonight is going to be my 1st night back to work. I hope I do well, I have a 12hr shift in ICU. I miss my Co workers. Now I'm going to go play tennis on the Wii. Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Keep Up the great work, aww I wish we were here so we could workout together. Im so happy for you ! You know I have the lapband and it's the best thing I ever done, it takes alot of support,self motivation, and strength but I believe u have that and more GOODLUCK I will continue to watch your progress it's exciting to see other people on there weight lost journey knowing how they feel from my own personal experiences ! Luv ya & Miss You more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Myra...good for you! Wish I could have it done...but the Doc said no way!!! So I guess I will have to lose it on my own. Like you...it's so hard! I just need to get off my lazy butt and go work out.
    I'm very happy for you and will be following your progress, plus I can get some tips from you :-)
    Keep up the great work!!

    Kim Ross

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. Didn't know you had this done. I'm proud of your efforts before the surgery and I'm proud of your continued efforts! You'll get there. We'll see you through. See you at work tonight.

    ReplyDelete