Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays




To all My Followers this message is for you. The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind and motivation you have to convince. You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be. Let that person who is inside come out and see the world. Take it one day at a time. Happy Holidays. I added a photo of my 206 lbs progress. PS: Update me on your progress

1 comment:

  1. Very good insight! So true too! I haven't taken any after photos since my Surgery, almost 5 weeks ago! I was planning on taking new photos at either 2 or 3 months post op.

    But I will take some photos of our Christmas Eve party & will post some of them for sure!

    Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete