Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Progress in only 4 months WOW!!!!!!!!


Morning everyone and Happy Holidays to all. I decided to put together a before and now photo of my progress. It has been 4 months and a few weeks since my Lap band surgery. I am amazed the difference 43 lbs will do. All I have to say is I feel great. I am happy about my progress. I usually love the holidays but this year the Holidays are very horrible especially if you are trying to lose weight. I'll be very happy when the holidays are over. Please don't let my statement ruin your holiday spirit. This is how I feel this year. There is so much food and sweets all around me, that I've started eating this holiday season. I tasted some Limited Edition White Fudge Oreo Cookies and they make me just want to go sit in the corner and eat about 2 boxes. I said to because I have eaten 1 box in a sitting. They are to me  like Kryptonite is to Superman. Again Happy Holidays and be safe. I want to thank you for reading my blog. Until next time. Smoochies

7 comments:

  1. You look great! I feel you on the holiday eating. I have been tempted with all of the office eating tables and special baked goods people sit out all around but I have not taken them up on the offer. It will all be over soon and we can get back to doing what we need to do to continue with our "good" eating habits and get these pounds moving on. Anyway, you keep up the good work and have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Myra, i found your blog through a friends and just wanted to congratulate you on your amazing transformation !! Keep it up !! I look forward to seeing your progress !!

    And I noticed that we were banded around the same time. I was banded Aug 10th. Hope to see you around my blog.

    Merry Christmas !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow Myra YOU LOOK WONDERFUL.. Glad I found your blog.. Keep up the good work.. I will be following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Myra!! Fantastic before & after photos! You are looking fantastic!!

    Don't fret the Holidays, they will soon be over!!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Myra, Just want to say, you look fabulous.. Not only have you lost alot of weight, you have also lost years off your appearance.. you look at least 10 years younger.. Keep up the good work.
    xx Nene
    www.nenesband.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Myra!! Happy new year and happy new you!!!

    ReplyDelete