Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Monday, December 7, 2009

My Scale Is playing SEE SAW!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone and welcome my new followers, The scale is playing SEE SAW with me and I'm not liking it. I feel like I'm still in a slump and I see that MY SCALE IS ALSO. I still haven't been exercising. I'm still eating starting eating bread which will not help. I have to say it look like I'm still losing but the scale say other wise. I am currently at 209lbs again as of today. I am not complaining; I'm actually grateful for that. I should be weighing less and would be if I wasn't such a slacker. I started eating my grapefruit with every meal on Friday for some reason it works for me, at least that's what I think. All, I need now is to get my SLACKING BUTT up and exercise. I have to talk about myself because I would also say the same thing to someone else if they were in my shoes. I am also aware that the weight didn't come one all at once. I will go walking after work in the morning to get back into my routine. Well that's it for now, until next time. Thanks for following my page. Y'ALL COME BACK NOW YA HERE ME!!!!! LOL. Please leave your comments good or bad. I need some feed back.

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Myra, you better get back on track! You have come too far and worked too hard. Now, I know about slacking because I am the slacker of all slackers but I know you can't stay in that place and expect great results. So, I am saying to you to rise up and get back on it like you know how! We all have our days and that is expected but you gotta keep the goal in perspective. We will make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel. I have been see sawing for the last couple of weeks too! I start to go down, then up it goes. I have been fluctuating between 201 & 205! I can't wait for my first fill on Dec 28th.

    ReplyDelete