Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving is Over!!!!!!! Have to work it Off

Hi everyone, Thanksgiving is finally over thank goodness. Thanksgiving is not a good holiday for the weight loss people. At least it wasn't for me. Everything was SOOO good. I really enjoyed spending time with my kids. Now I have to hit the Wii, Zumba and walking very hard. I know there's some weight gain but my clothes still fit the same that's a good thing. I hope it don't hit me later. I also have to face the scale which I am dreading. I am going to try and get into the doctor and get a fill. I was soo hungry all the time. I was afraid that would happen after my unfill. Well I will be updating you all later. Thanks for visiting. Remember exercise is the key to unlocking your success. Now I have to go try and unlock my success not right now but 1st thing in the morning. Thanks again for following my page. Please pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment