Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Restriction Update

Hello Everyone, last night I had a hard time. I wasn't able to eat anything not even fruits I tried watermelon and cantaloupe wasn't able to eat them they wouldn't go down. Then I tried thin ham, that actually went down but I can only eat very little and very slow. This Morning I tried a protein drink and it wouldn't go down. So, decided to call the doctor. He told me to drink thin liquids only until Monday. He said long as I'm not vomiting I should be okay until Monday, I had a protein bullet in the fridge and tried it. It went down; I still had to drink it real slow then I added water to my protein drink to thin it out it work but still very slow. I hope this resolve so that I don't have to make that 4 hour drive and get and unfill. I know I'm probably going to be hungry today. I will try a salad that was something I always tolerated with any problems. If I can tolerate thin ham I can try a salad. I will update you all soon. take care. Thanks for visiting my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Myra, I really feel bad that you aren't able to get much down right now. Restriction is great, but too much is the pits. Not that I would know yet, but from what I've read, it isn't fun at all!! I hope you get some relief soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I am sorry! I've read on the blogs of other bandsters that sometimes after a fill you can get 'swollen' and that can make it very tight for a few days. I hope your doc's suggestion of thin liquids helps you!

    ReplyDelete