Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi everyone, Happy Thanksgiving I don't have any good news to tell. All I know since my unfill I have been eating everything without any restrictions. I know I have gained weight I just don't know how much. I'm too afraid to get on the scale. I haven't exercised in about 2 weeks. I feel I'm out of my routine and it's hard to get back into it. Also I've had a migraine headache for 3 weeks since my Water adventure. Well I went to the doctor on Friday and he put me on Steroids for my headaches. I won't be able to get back to get a fill until the middle of December. I really need to pull myself out of this slump and start eating right and exercising. I will talk to you all later enjoy your Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you're struggling.
    And I've suffered migraines, so I feel your pain... however: No better time than the present to pull out of this slump-- RIGHT NOW!
    Get on the scale and get a reality check to help yourself get right back on track.... I am not saying this to be mean, but in a completely understanding way. I have been there and so many of us have been there.
    Also, is there any way you can get a fill sooner? this might help the back on track thing.
    I wish you the best of luck and health... Vanessa

    ReplyDelete