Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Can you Say Relief !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES RELIEF

Hi everyone, I had to go back to the doctor today because I still could not eat or drink any fluids. Not being able to drink is a miserable feeling. It was worst than not eating. Okay now some updates. Today found out my band had a total of 7cc in it instead of 5.5 which they thought. Well today she had to change the fluid because of all the poking trying to access my port some tissue got in it. After changing everything I now have 6cc of fluid in a 10cc band. I feel 100% better those 4 days was very miserable. I hope I still have some restriction. The doctor told me to come back in 2 weeks if I'm getting hungry between meals because I was doing so well. I will definitely update you all. I will say I now know what restriction feels like.  That's it for now I'm very sleepy. I 've been up since yesterday morning. Had to ride 4hrs to the doctor and back. Thank God for teenagers who can drive. My son drove me there but I drove back. Now I'm tired and sleepy. Until next time. By the way I did lose 2 lbs my weight now is 210 lbs.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you were able to get relief. I'm sure that you will do fine now that the extreme restriction is gone. Some restriction...good, extreme restriction...bad!!!

    ReplyDelete