Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Friday, November 13, 2009

3 Month Update 212 lbs



Hi everyone I went to the doctor yesterday and my official weigh in was 212 lbs. So I've lost 4 lbs since my last MD visit. Since I felt different from my last fill and was able to eat and tolerate more food I was thinking that maybe that 0.5cc wasn't in there because I full faster before my last fill. So she pulled all of it out to satisfy me and it was all there now I feel better. She added 1cc, I now have a total of 5.5cc's. I started asking questions about the restrictions and how do you know because I really didn't know exactly what it supposed to feel like. I thought you feel it in your stomach. I explained to her how it feels tight when my food is going down and she said that is restriction. To be honest, I got that 1cc fill  and if  restriction was what I described I don't think I needed a whole 1cc. So now I'm going to try and deal with it to see if I can tolerate it. I was drinking tomato soup after leaving the office and had to drink it really slow because it didn't want to go down It took me a few hours. This morning I had a protein drink and again I had to drink it really slow also. I maybe a little too tight but I'm not sure. I'm not hurting, vomiting or Burping just have to eat really slow. I guess I will really find out when it's time to advance to regular food. I now have to worry about restriction vs. hunger. I'm thinking the restriction was no more hunger. I'm willing to take any advice or suggestions as always. Now I know this month and the next will be very challenging because of Thanksgiving and Christmas so much food, cakes and pies. I am going to have to really exercise and try not to eat so much food. Back to the scale. This morning I got on the scale I was 211 lbs. They have a boat race here in Key West, Fl. I'm getting ready to go there and watch the boat raced something different I've never seen before. Take care everyone until next time.

2 comments:

  1. It is a marathon, not a sprint. Remember that--if you lose the weight slowly, that is totally fine. Keep on learning with the band-- I understand it takes a long time to really understand how your 'tool' can help you. You'll get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally paying attention to everyone's blogs right now, especially those that are recently banded as their blogs are giving the information that I will be using as I begin my banded life next week.

    Just as Dinnerland said, it's not a race, the Doctor's always say, 1-2 lbs per week is great.

    ReplyDelete