Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Today makes 7wks Post Op "Motivation"




Hi everyone Here is my workout photo. I just had to share my motivation today. I guess I'm on a mission. Today make 7wks since my surgery I just had to get up and go walking today; before I go to work tonight. Also My birthday is in 8 days I want to buy an outfit to wear. Yes it's on a Wednesday I may only go to dinner. Thanks for visiting come back for my updates. Please sign up as a follower to the right. Thanks for following my progress. It help keep me motivated.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Myra, thanks for following my blog! It sounds like you are doing great. Exercise is so key!

    ReplyDelete