Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Progress What a difference


Hello everyone, Today is my 8wk Post op and I decide to make a Photo collage of my weight loss progress and and boy there's a big difference. I have to apologize to my back, it was carrying a lot of weight for a long time. I see why I was hurting soooo bad. I really don't want to go back down that route again. I am really going to work even harder to lose. I want to thank you all for following me, keeping me motivated and leaving the encouraging comments. Until next time please share this page with friends I need all the encouragement I can get. Have a nice day.

3 comments:

  1. You are looking great Myra...I can really see the difference. Keep up the great work! I'm following you and picking up some of your tips to lose weight myself. Keep moving and losing and inspiring us all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I can't believe what a huge difference in just 7 weeks! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Your pictures are so inspiring!
    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete