Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Fruit Kick and 10cc Port

Hi everyone I have been on this fruit kick eating fruits like crazy. I guess fruits are better than fried foods, pizza, chips or sodas. I feel like I'm out of control. I still drink my crystal light and nothing else. I get a bottle of water to drink but I add a packet of crystal light in it. I've also been eating pickles and sunflower seeds. I know the salt contient is high but it keep me from eating other things. I still haven't had the urge to eat any Carbs which is a good thing. I just be glad when I go to the doctor and get my 1st fill which is Thursday 9/10/ 09. I know, I said I wasn't going to get on the scale until I go to the doctor. I couldn't resist so I did. I was affraid I was gaining weight again because of my eating benge. By my surprise, I didn't gain any weight. I am 226lbs. I'm still sad about the 3lb weight gain. But, I was running on empty with no food in my system. I received my permanant lapband card in the mail. I can order off the childrens menu if I go out to eat. I know I didn't tell you all but my port but I have a 10cc port. Well that's it for now, I have to get ready for work. Thanks for reading my blog. I know starting the end of next week my blog will be more interesting and the pictures will come. See you all later. Any questions you have please ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment