Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Have to make a Decision

Hi everyone, I have been analyzing what's been going on with me. I don't know if this is true but every since I got my grandkids I have stop losing weight. I have been off my exercise routine and I've started eating regular food. I also have to take into consideration that I don't have any restictions and my stomache have healed. Everything happened around the same time. I went for my follow up last month, I got the grandkids and I started eating regular foods. I haven't been eating the wrong foods just regular portions without feeling any restrictions. I go back to the doctor on 9/1o hopefully get my first fill. By the way I haven't gained any weight back besides the 3 pounds when I started eating I guess that's good. I've decided to take the kids back home. I'm not getting any sleep and it's not working out. I don't have anyone to watch them. I don't want them to go but I can't keep them. I guess I'll see what happens next week. I need to get back on a routine. Thanks for reading my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment