Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Monday, October 19, 2009

A Butt Whipped Exercise Session

Good morning my fellow readers, I got up this morning to try something new. There was a Stroller Walk group. I thought it shouldn't be hard or challenging but I will give it a try anyway. I would be exercising with other people to make the workout go by faster. Boy was I in for a surprise, Strollers Yes. Walk yes/no We did more running than walking, I thought I was going to fall on my face. We also stopped a few times to do other exercises like run backwards, lounges and squats. Well at the point of running backwards I thought, I'm not coordinated enough to run backwards but I did it anyway and didn't fall. I was so tired. I guess that short run I did yesterday was preparing me for the run today. I will say this, My Butt is a little sore the muscles are waking up. I'm glad I did it. It was sometime I needed an extra push. I will be joining them again. I do have a goal to reach b 11/04. Until next time. Thanks for reading my blog. Please sign up as follower you will get updates on my progress. C U later come again.

2 comments:

  1. I've got a little something for you on my blog if you want to hop on over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete