Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

That Scale!!!! Is he my Friend or What?

Hi Everyone, I have been eating up a storm this week Purposely. Only to see if I eat more calories what would happen because That Scale! That Scale! That Scale!!! It's not moving. I guess I should be and I am happy that it's not going up. But I was really hoping it go down. I have been at 219 lbs going on 3 weeks and finally yesterday I lost 2 lbs. Now I'm waiting for all the junk I've been eating to bite me in the BUTT. I have to say I really haven't been walking or exercising this week. I've been working and to tired to walk or exercise. I know that not a good excuse but it's the truth. I guess that would be a really good reason the scale didn't move either. I need to get myself back in gear and I am. Well that's it for now I wanted to share my 2 pounds lost. Thanks for following my journey. Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. That is great! 2 pounds after a stall is awesome1 Keep it up...I am right around where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Myra. I came upon your blog via facebook. I am at the beginning of the decision to have the lapband surgery done. I went to my first informational seminar last Saturday and have my consultation set up with the Dr. at the end of this month. I am also in Florida and would appreciate any information that I can get.

    ReplyDelete