Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Not good News


Hi everyone, I Have to tell bad along with the good. I want to share with you that I will not be meeting my goal of 209 lbs by November 4. I don't know what happen when I got my so call fill this month. Since I got my fill I've been eating and eating and eating. I've also been vacationing having fun. Eating out with associates. I haven't been watching what I eat. I started muscle toning but not much exercise as I usually do. So I said all that to say this. I will not set another goal deadline because deadlines don't work for me. I will just go with the flow. October just not a good month for me and my journey isn't over yet. Last weekend I went to Orlando with my kids the from there they came to Key West for the rest of the week for Fantasy Fest more celebrating and food.

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry about having a little fun. We all have moments and as long as you know what works for you, that's all that matters. You will continue to do fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes deadlines do more bad than good. If its not working for you forget about it. Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't beat yourself up about noting hitting your goal by the 4th, you will get there! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A goal is just an arbitrary number-- get back in the game when you can and in the meantime, focus on treating yourself in a healthy way. You deserve it. YOu've made wonderful progress already!!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete