Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Friday, August 7, 2009


Hello again I'm trying to catch up. This is my photo the day after surgery. There's no turning back now. My Dr. Brett Cohen in Hollywood, Fl. is so awesome. During my banding, my doctor noticed I had a hiatal hernia that needed repairing and he took care of it. Thanks Dr. Cohen. That explained a lot of my symptoms I was having. Today is Day 3 of my surgery and I'm feeling good. still have gas but I'm walking alot and it's helping with the gas. Drinking water is also helping. I'm not in pain just feel very tender. The gas build up is the worse. other than that I'm ok. I have no regrets at this point. I'm on a mission to regain my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment