Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

2 Week Post Op Follow Up

Hi Everyone I went to the doctor today for my follow up. I weighed 223 lbs I've lost a total of 26 lbs YAH!!!!!!!. He said I was doing wonderful. My swelling I'm having under my left ribs is coming from scar tissue the doctor said it will get soft and heal. I just have to take it easy. I am still concern because everytime I bend over I guess I irritate it. Yesterday I took my grand kids to Burger King and I had 3 french fries. I had no problems swallowing it. Last night I had 2 chicken Strips and I was very careful to chew it up well. My stomache handled it well also. I haven't did my regular walks in a few days but I did walk to the park with the kids. I need to get back on schedule. I will go for a walk in the morning. I will also try to take pictures tomorrow. Thanks for visiting.

1 comment: