Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

1 week Post- Op




Hi Everyone today I am 1week post op. Here are my 1 week photos, I weighted this morning and I am now 231 lbs YAH!!!!! I Started at 249 lbs the day of surgery I weigh in at 239 lbs I gained 3 lbs in New Orleans. The best thing is, I haven't had any back pain since the surgery. I walk around the block and to the store without getting tired. I don't swell any more after my walk. I actually feel good. I still have a lot a gas and bloating. I can deal with that, even though through the day it gets frustrating but, I keep thinking positive. When I eat My stomache also swell and bloat even more. I can understand that also because of the 2 surgeries. By the way. I'm really enjoying My Wii. I tried to do some of the exercises but I couldn't do the squating it hurt my stomache and I couldn't run much it also affected my stomache. The stomache is still tender. There's alot more activities I can do. Thanks for visiting my page. I will talk to you tomorrow. Have a bless day. Smoochies

No comments:

Post a Comment