Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm Sooooo Off My Routine (Disappointed) in myself




I everyone haven't wrote in a few days I have been busy running around with the grandkids. My face and arms is much smaller. My daily weigh loss came toa halt all bacause of me. I just thought I should let you all know that I haven't been doing what I was suppose to do. I guess my stomache has healed and I feel no restrictions. I am getting hungry and craving for food. I believe the craving came from me tasting a few (3) french fries last week "CARBS" my body weakness. Well tonight I was eating some red beans and ham hock it was SOOO GOOD. 1st mistake I ate it too fast. 2nd, I wasn't paying attention to the fullness; I was feeling. Here is my Photo after this DUMB DECISION I CHOSE; Now, I am swollen, bloated and miserable. I am sharing this because I decided not to hold anything back whether it's good or bad. I don't want the people who had the lapband to do the same thing. After I did that, I went walking a little over a mile. Tomorrow I will only have fluids. Back to square 1 for me. I was doing so good. There is still a strong point I have. I did not have any junk food. such as: Sodas, Chips, Cakes or Cookies. Tomorrow make my official 3weeks. thanks for visiting and reading my blog. Take care and have a good day. Please sign up as a follower to the right so that you can follow my journey. I would love to here your input good or bad. It's ok to slap me on the hand. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Myra,

    I have been following you from lapbandtalk and this what you are going through now has hit me as well. Except I took it farther and gained 7 of the 14lbs I had lost. Now I am gonna try liquids to get back on track. Thanks for the helpful tip!
    Susan (scodwyer@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myra,

    My weight loss has come to a standstill also. We got banded the same day, remember? I have been starving and have eaten between meals. Like you said, my stomach must be healed. I see the surgeon on Wednesday and I am going to ask him for my first "fill". Until then, I will drink, drink, drink lots of liquids. Hang in there...sounds like something a few of us are all going thru now!

    Nancyjean :)

    ReplyDelete