Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Friday, August 14, 2009

My Daily Meals and Routine




Hello again, I hope everyone is doing well because, I am feeling great. I did my 1 mile walk this morning; It is getting easier. I believe I need to increase my distance. Tomorrow I will attempt to go another 1/2 mile. Hopefully I can do it because, It will be after working 12hrs. Anyway I need to stay motivated I will try it. I took a photo of my daily meals. I don't get to eat all of these in 1 day. I may get 2-3 of them after the 2nd, I am so full. never thought I would ever say that 4oz of baby food consistency of food would keep me full. I have been very creative with my foods also. See that MAGIC BULLET I love it. That is the BEST investment ever. I think everyone should have one. It does everything. It allow me to eat anything my family eat just with a differnet consistency. I don't my husband don't use all the seasonings and salt they have but I'm ok with that. My food taste good. So far I have had Chicken with colliflower, Hot dogs in chili minus the bread, Lastnight I had Steak. It was so delicious. As long as I'm not hungry I will continue to keep my diet like this. I also have Protein shake 2 times a day, yogurt, jello, pudding, Crystal light, Italian Ice, and popsicles hold up, I can't forget my Water. That just about all I eat and drink. Besides being creative with my food. I also have to take childrens Vitamins, Calcium chewables and vitamin C. I hope I didn't bore you with my Meals. I have to work tonight. I was all ready to return work lastnight and was put oncall. Thanks for visiting. Come back as often as you like. You can invite your friends also I don't mind. Can you sign up on the right side to be my follower thanks. MYRA IS ON A MISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment