Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hi everyone sorry I hadn't had time to write this week. I had to really sit down and think about what was really going on with my body because I'm not eating right. I'm supposed to be eating 3 meals a day and I'm not. Therefore, when I do eat I gain weight. I didn't like those results. so I decided to go back to liquids. Now, I know that is not the right thing to do either. I'm just going to have to eat my meals and exercise the way I'm supposed to; Allow my body adjust the correct way, then go from there. So my husband and I sat down and made out a menu and exercise routine. I will follow that for the week and see what happens. I'm not allowing myself to get on the scale until I go to the doctor September 4. Today for brunch I had 1 sausage and 1egg with 1 cup of juice. For dinner I had 2 hotdogs without the bread. pm snack I had a grapefruit. I do have some good news. I played my Wii today beat my husband in bowling and baseball. I did ZUMBA tonight and completed the whole routine. Before my surgery and the weight loss, I was not able to get through 10minutes of zumba; I'm so happy. I hope my new eating routine work. It just feels like I'm eating too much. I know I'm not I'm just always full. Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment