Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Exercise!!! Exercise!!! Walking then Zumba Class


 Good morning everyone I went walking this morning then went to Zumba. I had a good workout. This is my new workout outfit. Thanks Jocelyn, Amy and Sara. Keep pushing Sergent Jocelyn you really keep me going. Also thanks to my followers you all keep me motivated. I really believe I have worked off the Ice cream and anything else I had. Now I have the rest of the day to enjoy. Today is my last day in Georgia than I will be heading back to Key West tomorrow after Zumba. Thanks for visiting and following my progress

2 comments:

  1. Hi Myra and Merry Meet!
    You look great in your workout outfit! Glad you had a good workout. Keep up the good work and also have a nice trip back to Key West.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Myra, I am new to your blog, but you are sooo inspiring in regards to how much exercise you get! I am hoping to get my band in late November. Hopefully, it will help me to be able to do more physical exercise once the weight starts dropping off.

    I have spinal problems as well as a pinched nerve in the lower spine, causing me severe pain in the lower back, hips, legs and feet! Plus, Fibromyalgia. So I really need to drop my weight so I can start doing some exercise, if nothing else, than in the water! :) Keep up the good work! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete