Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Myra Is Getting Her Sexy Back!!!!!!!!!!!




Hi everyone I got dress this afternoon put on my clothes and if I didn't look and feel smaller. The best thing no girdle. I had to take a photo. Tommow will be 7wks since my lapband surgery. The pants I have on in this photo is the same pants in the beginning of my blog before Surgery. A Big difference. I guess Zumba and walking really works. I was so motivated today I walked 2miles or more tonight I forgot to take my pedometer but that's ok I got a good workout. I really need to start working my arms they need a lot of slimming down. They are starting to look like Bat Arms. Your questions and comments are encouraged. Thanks for visiting please come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment