Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Pre Birthday Celebration







                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
Okay  everyone I am having a really good time with my kids. I did a Snicker Ice Cream Cake a Not just 1 but 2. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOO Good and Yummy. I will have to go to Zumba to work it off. I know I will gain some pounds. I hope not. Here are some photos of me. Yes I can still split.

2 comments:

  1. Yum!!!

    You look so cute and happy in your pics. Have fun and Zumba it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your split is GREAT!!
    Cake sounds yummy too!!

    ReplyDelete