Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Zumba Classes is Fun!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, When I was home in Ga. I went to a Zumba class for the 1st time. I really enjoyed myself. It was fun. I will definately be going to more classes. I just hope they are fun here in Key West as it was in Ga. I hope some people from Key West would join me and attend the Zumba classes. I'm also going to challenge myself and take a different route in walking. It's a longer route I know I can do it. Thanks for visiting My page. Please come back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment