Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

OMG!!!!!! ICE CREAM CAKE

Hi everyone, I am in Georgia visiting my kids. Today we are going to Celebrate MY BIRTHDAY YEA!!!!!! This will be very interesting. We are going to have a seafood boil. That will be okay for me to eat seafood. I said I wanted an Ice cream Cake and they both 2 of them. I have never eaten Ice cream cake before. I know when I eat it.  The pounds are going to come. So I'm looking forward to extra workout to work the Ice cream cake off. Especially if its good. My birthday is Wednesday the 30th and I will be 41. Everyone is gone Just me and the kids are here. I think I'm going to get some Zumba in if I find some energy. I'm going to need it. I will post my Birthday Pics

1 comment:

  1. Myra,

    Happy Birthday! Today I am also celebrating my birthday...had chocolate cake...uuummmmm! Keep up the walking; you are doing so good!!

    ReplyDelete