Since I was Banded

Welcome To My Weight Loss Journey


Hi my fellow friends and viewers. I'm glad you can make it. Come on in, view my profile and become a supporter throughout my journey. I will all the support I can get. Make sure you become a follower. Thanks again. Your comments and advice is appreciated.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

No More Plus SizeYaahhh!!!!!!!!




Hello everyone, I got on the scale this morning and I weigh 219 lbs. I went to buy an outfit to go to the movies and I was able to go to the regular size clothing not plus size YAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I tried on a 16 and it fit and it wasn't tight. I was sooo happy. This is the outfit, I wore to the movies. I did my 20 minute zumba workout this morning. I also started my mushies today. I had my protein drink this morning and a hot dog for lunch. I had 4 popcorns at the movies. Yes I cheated a little there's a 1st time for everything. That's it for now I have to go spend time with my kids. Thanks for visiting my page. Thanks for your support.

2 comments:

  1. GET IT GIRL....LOOKING GREAT ! I KNOW HOW U FELT GETTING INTO SMALLER CLOTHES IT'S AND AMAZING FEELING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to Go!! I just got my first fill yesterday. I have to say I have been having alot of pb's. He filled about 2cc of 4cc band. Right now I can only keep down things like tomato soup, yogurt and pudding. Did you have that experience? I hope my fill is not too tight!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete